- This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Apurex (“Website” or “Platform”), is owned, registered and operated by Apurex Concepts Private Limited ("Company"), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at WZ-64, Plot 117,Vishnu Garden, New Delhi- 110018.
We are aggregators of logistic services. Through our Platform, We enable the User(s) to ship orders to multiple locations, without having to deal with multiple courier companies (“Service Providers”) (“Services”).
- b) "Authority" shall mean any national, state, provincial, local or similar government, governmental, regulatory or administrative authority, branch, agency, any statutory body or commission or any non-governmental regulatory or administrative authority, body or other organization to the extent that the rules, regulations and standards, requirements, procedures or orders of such authority, body or other organization that have the force of Applicable Law or any court, tribunal, arbitral or judicial body in India;
I) "Customer Agreement" shall mean the agreement entered into/ that shall be entered into by and between the You and the Company, which shall clearly state the inter- se rights and obligations between You and the Company;
II) In order to avail the Services aggregated through the Platform, the User(s) shall be required to register on the Platform and sign and agree to the terms and conditions as mentioned in the Customer Agreement.
III) You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, as prompted by the Platform registration form as well as in the Customer Agreement. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or that You are misusing the Platform in any manner, We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block access to the Platform and the Services aggregated through the Platform.
C) Platform to connect the Users with the Service Providers
- We do not make any representation or warranty as to the timeliness and/or the quality of the Services to be provided by the Service Provider to the User. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions committed by the Service Provider or their authorised personnel.
- The Service Providers are not employees or agents of the Company and the Company shall not be held liable for their actions or inactions.
D) Representations, Warranties and Obligations of the Platform
We hereby represent and warrant that:
- We are a duly registered company as under the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
E) Representations, Warranties and Obligations of the User
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are a validly incorporated business entity or is legally competent to contract, as applicable.
- You shall provide accurate information and details, when prompted by the Platform registration form and in the Customer Agreement.
- You shall fulfil Your payment obligations for availing the Services through the Platform.
F) Intellectual Property RightsCopyright
- All content included on the Platform, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations etc., is Our property and is protected by the Applicable Laws with respect to intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to terminate Your engagement with Us, if We, in Our sole and absolute discretion, believe that You are in violation of this Clause.
- The content made available on or via the Platform is provided to You ‘AS IS’ for Your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without Our prior written consent. We reserve all rights, not expressly granted in and to the Platform.
Apurexconcepts.com is the domain of the Company. The Platform, including, but not limited to its graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names constitute the trade dress of the Company. The trademarks, domain names and trade address of the Company shall not be used or reproduced without prior written approval from the Company, and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with the Company.
G) User feedback/comments/ suggestions
While rating/ submitting/ posting comments/ suggestions/ opinions/ feedback etc. (“User Feedback”), the User agrees and acknowledges that:
- The User Feedback does not contain any confidential information or is not in violation of any third party right including intellectual property rights.
- The User Feedback shall not be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- We are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, regarding the User Feedback.
- We reserve the right to use or disclose such User Feedback for any purpose, in any way, as We deem fit.
- By posting/ submitting User Feedback, the same shall become our intellectual property right without any obligations including but not limited to any compensation or consideration, express or implied to You.
I) Fraud and Improper Conduct
You may only access the Platform and use the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all provisions of Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of the Services. You agree that You will not in any way:
- Interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Platform and the Services aggregated through the Platform.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a manner that adversely affects other Users ability to use the Platform or the Services
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- Upload or post or transfer, any content or other material that contains or constitutes viruses, Trojan horse or other code with malicious, disruptive and/or destructive features.
- You shall not attempt to interfere with any other User’s use of the Platform or the Services aggregated through the Platform.
- You shall not use any false or misleading information (e.g., false or misleading names, email addresses or URLs) when using the Service, including, without limitation, with respect to any identifying information about yourself, and all information that You provide must be accurate and correct.
J) Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Platform, the Services and each portion thereof are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to Applicable Law, We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Platform, the Services and each portion thereof, including, but not limited to, non-infringement or other violation of intellectual property rights.
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of the Platform.
- We do not warrant or make any representations that the Platform shall (i) meet Your requirements or reliable; (ii) be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) rectify any errors found on the Platform’s software. Further, access to the Platform shall be contingent to Your internet accessibility and We shall not be held liable for any lack/ sporadic breaks in Your internet accessibility.
- We shall not be liable in the event any damage or loss occurs to your computer system, or any other electronic device, or any data as a result of visiting the Website.
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the reliability, suitability or quality of the Service provided by the Service Provider.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered by the User due to performance or non-performance of the Services by the Service Provider. Further, We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered, on account of any fault, willful misconduct or negligence on the part of the Service Provider.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whatsoever incurred by the User due to use of the Services or due to the non-availability of the Platform or the Services.
- We shall be entitled to disclose to the Authority, as required by Applicable Law or by any directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the User engaged with the Platform.
- We shall be entitled to add, to vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the User shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment is incorporated into these terms and conditions, and such amended terms and conditions are published on the Platform.
O) Governing Law